Thursday, April 14, 2011

Natural History Museum London

April 27, 2010

Today I thought would be a good day for me.  I headed out in the morning for the Natural History Museum.  I walked through the dinosaur exhibit.

I walked through the body one, and then one about your brain.  Memory, that is what I need!
I saw some mammals, narwhals...if you know the song you're probably singing it!  And I saw a giant sequoia, well part of one.

I then headed to where they have a lot of gems.  This is where it got interesting!  I was looking through some gems in a back room, with a couple other people I believe and then a fire alarm starts going off.  A guy comes back telling us all that we have to leave.  I'm a little upset and frustrated at that but I go and wait outside.  After a couple minutes I decide to just leave, thinking I would be back, hah!  I just went back to Vandon House and ate lunch and just stayed in my room all day.  I've definitely started regretting not going out more.  I don't know what I was thinking!

No comments:

Post a Comment